Summer Style, Skincare and Hair Workshop
17 Jun 2017 – 15:00
Join me for your Summer Style, Skincare and Hair Workshop
Saturday 17 June, 3 to 6pm
Join me and award-winning make-up and hair stylist Rachel Barclay on Saturday 25 March to get ahead of the game and sort out your wardrobe, make-up, skincare and hair so that you look fabulous throughout the summer, in your holiday snaps and social events. Rachel and I will be giving expert advice on everything you need to know (head-to-toe) to make you look and feel fabulous this summer. Rachel will do make-up and hair demonstrations.
This is for you if:
- You open your summer wardrobe and say to yourself ”Blimey, my clothes don’t fit, I’m rollin’ out the same old dresses and cover-ups and I want more colour.”
- You’d like to understand what colours of clothes suit you best.
- You want to know how to be a savvy packer so you have lots of amazing outfits and accessories to take on holiday with you.
- You’d like expert advice on how to look after your skin so that it glows throughout the summer without your skin peeling and looking like a lobster.
- You’d like to know what is in a capsule make-up bag for sun-kissed healthy glowing skin.
- You’d like advice from an expert hair stylist who knows how to help you look after your hair so it doesn’t feel like straw by the time September comes around.
What you’ll learn
- What is a summer and holiday capsule wardrobe
- How to create a summer style that reflects your lifestyle and personality
- How to do a wardrobe audit
- Investment pieces
- The best places to shop for all your summer items (including accessories) without breaking the bank
- How to prep and look after your skin
- Your best capsule make-up bag with the right colours in cosmetics for you
- How to look after your hair and keep it in mint condition
How it works
Saturday 17 June, 3 to 6pm. There are only 12 places available. Your investment is just £55 per person for this 3-hour workshop, to include refreshments (plenty of coffee, delicious pastries or chocolate biscuits) and two experts (myself and Rachel) on hand to answer all your questions.
What you also get
You’ll take away a detailed workbook packed full of notes and ideas.
This is what other women loved about the workshop:
“Thank you so much for a brilliant workshop. I learned so much and felt really excited about changing things up style-wise. I have been wearing my hair differently and did the make-up you showed me every day since – and received compliments. Now working on choosing colour in my outfits! You are so good at what you do, and the way you give your information, suggestions and advice in such a friendly and non-judgemental way makes it more inspiring.” Margaret
“It has been lovely to see you the other day. I found the workshop very helpful, informative and fun. And your hospitality is second to none! I will keep spreading the word, you know me, I am a huge fun of yours! I might bring someone to one of your next workshops.” Jo
p.s. This isn’t just for you. If you know somebody who’d love to get great advice that helps for many many summers to come, who loves to be stylish, or who wants to put together the perfect summer capsule wardrobe, please do forward this email.