I run a busy and successful, personal styling and image consultancy business, feron clark style from my studio in Kingston-upon-Thames, and am looking for a right-hand-person to help me. There is always bags to do when you run your own business, and feron clark style is no exception. I am looking for someone who fulfills the following criteria:
- Personable and enjoys talking, meeting and working with others. You can’t be shy!
- Has an eye for fashion and style, but doesn’t need to be a die-hard fashionista or shop-alcholic!
- An efficient worker who can take direction well and gets on with the job in hand
- Has some knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Word, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter and Mailchimp
- Enjoys researching and writing articles
- Able to source images from the internet
- Has lots of ideas and is good at putting them forward
- Marketing experience
The job role entails:
- Updating my social media pages: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram daily
- Writing or generating a bi-monthly style-focused blog
- General administrative jobs
- Selecting and collating clothes and accessories for my clients
- Accompanying me on shopping trips and identifying key clothing items for my clients
- Assisting me at workshops, events or presentations (day and the odd evening)
- Communicating with my IT whiz
- Generating ideas for business growth
- Going on photoshoots with photographers and videographers
Being a busy mum myself, I experience the demands of juggling home and work responsibilities first hand, and am very understanding in this respect. I am fun to work with (so my ex interns and assistants tell me!) but I do expect a high standard of work. I wouldn’t describe myself as a perfectionist, but I strive to deliver a very good quality of service to my clients. I am ideally looking for someone who lives within 20 minutes drive as there will be weekly update meetings.
There are many other benefits to this role too – you will get insight into how to run a business from home, you will meet varied and interesting people (networking is a key part of my business), and you will receive some very valuable insider knowledge on how to look your best using colours, clothes, fabrics and make-up. My hourly rate varies according to experience from £8-£12 per hour. So, if this sounds right up your street, please take a look at my Website www.feronclarkstyle.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.