FRIDAY FEATURE – New Year, New Job?
Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity to start the New Year? How about a fun and flexible part-time job in the (mostly!) glamorous world of personal styling? You are? Do you have…
– 2-6 hours a week to spare?
– an eye for fashion and style? (but you don’t need to be a fashionista!)
– some knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, WordPress, MailChimp, social media?
– the ability to write regular, fashion-focussed blogs?
– and some marketing experience?
…then this could be right up your (high) street!
Sadly, my lovely and extremely talented assistant is leaving (see photo) and I am looking for a new assistant, to help me with the day-to-day running of my busy and successful image consultancy. It’s a varied role which can fit easily around school runs and family life. It’s also a great way to learn about running a business from home with the added bonus of free style tips and advice on tap. Want to know more? Then please click www.feronclarkstyle.com to get an understanding of the different services I provide. And, please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org