The invaluable ‘build a capsule wardrobe’ workshop
Does this sound familiar?
- Your wardrobe is full of clutter
- You spend ages deciding what to wear
- Your fashion budget has been cut for 2016
- You want less clothes that give you more flexibility
- You have a challenge co-ordinating your clothes
If so, then this is the workshop for you. It’s not the cost of an item of clothing that matters, its how often you wear it. So now’s your chance to learn how to create your own Capsule Wardrobe – a wardrobe that works!
During the workshop we will cover:
- What is a capsule wardrobe
- The benefits of having one
- How to do a wardrobe audit
- Creating a wardrobe that reflects your lifestyle
- Investment pieces
- How to create your own capsule wardrobe
- Capsule cosmetics
- Action planning for the future
You don’t need a wardrobe full of clothes to be well dressed you just need the knowledge to know what items should be in it and how to invest to impress.
Friday 29 January 2016 or Thursday 4 February 2016, 10am to 12pm
You will take away handouts to support what we’ve discussed and an invaluable wardrobe audit checklist.
Places are booking fast, so don’t delay book today! Cost is £17.50 per person to include coffee and sinful chocolate biscuits, payable in advance.
Call or email: Anita Feron Clark at 077998 56544 | email@example.com
High Drive, New Malden, Surrey KT3