men’s style and men’s clothes
Photographs by Emma Barrow
Why do men need help with their colours and image?
Men can hugely benefit from knowing how to look their best in work, smart casual and casual attire. Most of my male clients need to come across as professional and well groomed for work, in order to progress up the corporate ladder. Or, if they are running their own business, they want to project a positive personal brand image through the way they present themselves. Having a consultation will not only ensure they are at the top of their game, but that they look the part so that they are successful in winning business.
How does it work?
An image for men consultation will give you simple but clear guidelines to help you to make the correct swiftly and easily. Please also refer to the ‘corporate’ page, which explains in some detail the benefit of ‘cutting the mustard’ at work.
What does the consultation include?
A consultation includes essential information on:
- selecting shades which complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance.
- combining colours and patterns for formal, business casual and casual wear.
- how colours influence the way you look and feel, as well as how others respond to you.
- the best options for jackets, shirts and trousers for your build.
- getting the right fit.
- developing a co-ordinated wardrobe, ensuring that you get value for money from every clothing investment.
- how your hair, accessories and eyewear can affect your image.
What are other related services that I might find useful?
Clients also book me for: