What is Inbox Outfit?
This service is designed for individuals who want the convenience of shopping for key pieces from the comfort of their home. With my expert eye and attention to detail, I select 25 items based on your requirements and send this to your e-mail inbox in the form of a style file. All you need to do is open the attachment, have a look at each image and its description and click on the link for each item which will take you to the relevant retailer’s page. If you like what you see, you order it with your credit card. It really is that simple! The items you order will be delivered to your home and if you like them, keep them. If you don’t, simply return them to the retailer. Click here to see a sample inbox outfit.
How much does it cost?
It’s only £200. The majority of clients find that they keep at least 60% of the items.
Why is this such a popular service?
- My clients love this service and use it for one or more of the following reasons:
- They are overwhelmed with the choice in the shops and don’t know where to begin?
- They have a special occasion or holiday looming, but are daunted by the prospect of finding the perfect outfit/s?
- Family or work commitments make them feel out of touch and slightly bewildered about where to shop and what to buy?
- They feel stuck in the same old shopping routine and just don’t know which other shops, retailers or boutiques to try. They don’t want to trawl around the shops to update their wardrobe.
- They need advice from a leading expert to give them the confidence to know that the clothes they wear are right for them – for their colouring, body shape, personality, lifestyle and budget?
I do all the leg work for you by undertaking approximately 40 hours of extensive shopping research every year, so via the world of online retail and our knowledge of what is available in the shops every season, we’ll know what to include in your Inbox Outfit, with all the details (picture, shop details, sizing and cost).
How do you know what clothes or accessories I need?
The Inbox Outfit service is popular with clients I’ve already seen, however, if I haven’t met the client previously I can glean all the relevant information through Skype and a thorough questionnaire. Once we have established your requirements and timescales, I’ll get cracking with compiling your Inbox Outfit style file.
When would I use this service?
This service is popular during September/October for purchasing key pieces for autumn/winter and during February/March for updating your spring/summer wardrobe. Clients have also asked me to put together an Inbox Outfit style file for their summer holiday wardrobe or for a special occasion. Some clients choose to have an Inbox Outfit bi-annually and others choose to use the service as an one-off.
Where do you source the clothes and accessories from?
My team and I research extensively covering the high street, online and designer brands so that we can gather a wide range of ideas and the best pieces for our clients.
Related services for you