> Personal Styling > Colour Consultation
Why a colour consultation?
Confused by colour? Trapped in black and neutrals? Is your wardrobe lacking colour and imagination? Ever looked in the mirror and felt the colour you are wearing drains you? Want to wear more colour, but not sure which colours suit you or how to wear them? Then, let me help you and get your colours done!
When is a good time to get my colours done?
Now! There is no such thing as the wrong time to get your colours done, as our colouring is always changing and evolving. Also, we may feel that it’s time to do things a little different.
How does it work?
A colour consultation will demonstrate:
- why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others.
- what your dominant colouring is and how this determines what colours suit you.
- how to wear and combine colours to achieve the look you want, both at work and during leisure.
- how to co-ordinate your wardrobe and achieve more outfit combinations, without having to buy more clothes.
- how best to wear those colours which you already have.
- where to find the colours that suit you this season.
- what the correct make-up shades are for you.
- what are the best colour pashminas/scarves for you.
- what sort of jewellery would complement your colouring.
What will you get?
The 90 minute consultation will assess your best colours and you will go away with a personalised 42-colour wallet (included in the price), which you’ll find very useful for when you go shopping – no more costly mistakes! I’ll drape large fabric swatches near your face and show you scarves and jewellery to create interest with your new colours. In addition, bring along your make-up bag and I’ll show you what you need to ditch and what you need to keep. I’ve got lots of great colours in make-up that I can apply as the price includes an express mini make-up lesson, showing you the best shades that you can wear.
Where will the colour consultation take place?
My lovely light-filled studio is in Kingston upon Thames and there is ample free parking and good public transport links.
What are the related services?
The colour consultation is usually the first step in feeling good and looking fabulous. So let me help you with some other very popular services that clients move onto next. These are: