It’s really hotting up this month at feron clark style. It won’t be long before the kids break up (yes, really!) and you will be off on your summer holiday. So if you want to get ahead of the game, sort out your wardrobe and look fabulous in this year’s holiday snaps, then this workshop is a great place to start. This workshop is open to all, so please feel free to forward the e-mail to friends and family.
Summer capsule wardrobe – 11:30-2pm, Thursday 4th June
- how to put together items for either a casual, smart casual or formal capsule wardrobe for the season, which reflects your lifestyle
- what to pack for your perfect summer holiday wardrobe
- the best places to shop for all your summer items (including accessories) without breaking the bank
- How to mix and match clothes so you can wear items throughout the year
- caring for your clothes
- lots of useful handouts to help you, step by step, sort out your wardrobe
I will have a rail full of clothes that will help you decide what you need to create a wardrobe full key pieces in the colours and styles that suit you best.
Tickets cost £29.00 per person and include a delicious home-made curry, pudding and drinks. The workshop will be held at my home in New Malden and parking is free. Places are strictly limited to 15 so don’t hang about!